Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

my western allies bits

Article about: seems every time i want something every one come;s out . have seen very few shorts here . this is the only nz pair i have seen . stuff is just not that cheap here, i payed \\$40 for the water

Default Re: my western allies bits

seems every time i want something every one come;s out . have seen very few shorts here . this is the only nz pair i have seen . stuff is just not that cheap here, i payed $40 for the water bottle . us dumd nz sheep get ripped all the time haahhah . i am not one for just paying anything i do a lot of pricing around . the beret was $35nz

AIF
    ?

So you live in NZ then I take it? Yeah I know what you mean mate, at the last minute every bastard wants to bid on somthing you want lol Im not sure what they are worth but the beret sounds like it was a steal to me! The Aussie ww2 one I have that I mentioned earlier I actually got off trademe for the bargain price of $50

yep here in nz haha yes trade me that's were i got the shorts . i am in to german stuff the most but its just getting way out price wise , especially with exchange rate , now that i am broke we are 80cents to the us . just my luck . i will put up a lovely battle tunic in the next few days all the bells and whistles . LOL if you just got rid of the snakes and spiders i would move to oz ,

All are nice original items.

Cheers, Ade.

AIF
    ?

haha you kiwis and your fear of snakes and spders! My brother in law is a kiwi and he still screams like a little girl when he sees even the littlest spider.
    The battle dress sounds great, cant wait to see some pics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2