Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Zealand Service Dress Khaki jacket, Warrant Officer, WW2

Article about: I was fortunate my grandfather left all his uniforms and accoutrements to me, though my cousin got his lemon squeezer hat. This set he wore while RSM for the NZ Army 35th Infantry Battalion

Default New Zealand Service Dress Khaki jacket, Warrant Officer, WW2

I was fortunate my grandfather left all his uniforms and accoutrements to me, though my cousin got his lemon squeezer hat. This set he wore while RSM for the NZ Army 35th Infantry Battalion serving in the Pacific 1941-43.

New Zealand Service Dress Khaki jacket, Warrant Officer, WW2New Zealand Service Dress Khaki jacket, Warrant Officer, WW2New Zealand Service Dress Khaki jacket, Warrant Officer, WW2New Zealand Service Dress Khaki jacket, Warrant Officer, WW2New Zealand Service Dress Khaki jacket, Warrant Officer, WW2

MAP
    ?

Precious family heirlooms

Great photos too
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Fantastic that you have these uniforms, accruements and photos! Nothing more special in a militaria collection than items with a family connection.

wow, just fantastic to have.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Great to see your grandfathers uniform and also Kiwi's represented in the Pacific campaign, at times forgotten.

cheers

Phill

Great history to preserve. Thanks for showing.
    John

Are you sure the white on black shoulder titles are correct for his service in the Pacific?
    My research shows that black and khaki are correct for the 3rd Division.
    Barry

I'm not sure Barry as he continued service after the 3rd Division returned to NZ in 1944 and was discharged in August 1946 after being involved in training Jay Force personnel. He passed on to me a lot of uniform and rank insignia he wore from the pre war period, staff sgt to RSM.