Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SHAEF Patched Khaki Shirt

Article about: After a good bit of web surfing the other day, I was able to find this really cool WW2 U.S. Khaki shirt. After looking over the photos, and seeing the very fair price tag of \\$26; I quickly b

Default SHAEF Patched Khaki Shirt

After a good bit of web surfing the other day, I was able to find this really cool WW2 U.S. Khaki shirt. After looking over the photos, and seeing the very fair price tag of $26; I quickly bought the shirt.

The deciding factor for me on this purchase were the patches attached to the shirt. The patches include- Three overseas service bars, two technician fourth grade patches, a ruptured duck, 100th infantry division patch, and my favorite, the SHEAF patch. I believe the seller I got this from runs a resale shop, and this was one of the items they received from donations. I don’t think they completely knew what this was, as the shirt was lazily balled up into a padded envelope to be shipped to me.

Anyways, I just wanted to share this cool piece of history with you guys. It’s not everyday you get an item that belonged to a member of Eisenhower’s staff.

As always, any and all opinions are welcomed!

Best regards- Jarret

SHAEF Patched Khaki ShirtSHAEF Patched Khaki ShirtSHAEF Patched Khaki Shirt

Great looking shirt..

You did great..

Smitty

Hello Jarret,

it just goes to show that there are still Bargin's to be had, well done

Best wishes

Andrzej

MAP
    ?

Nice Jarret!

Could see this guy rubbing elbows with Eisenhower, Monty, Bradley, etc. etc....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice Jarret!

Could see this guy rubbing elbows with Eisenhower, Monty, Bradley, etc. etc....
    Thanks MAP!

There's lots of history in this piece for sure. Unfortunately there's no sign of a laundry number or name, so I can't research the owner. But I think the shirt as it is speaks volumes.

Best regards- Jarret

Fantastic score! bet he was in signals.