Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

U.S. Army trousers?

Article about: Hello. I needed help identifying these wool trousers. I picked them up at a thrift shop a couple weeks ago. They are stamped 1945 and are army green. Could these possibly be from a U.S. WW2

Default U.S. Army trousers?

Hello. I needed help identifying these wool trousers. I picked them up at a thrift shop a couple weeks ago. They are stamped 1945 and are army green. Could these possibly be from a U.S. WW2 uniform? Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry for the head tilt. I don't know why the photo manager flipped the images and can't figure out how to correct it. Thanks again!

U.S. Army trousers?U.S. Army trousers?U.S. Army trousers?U.S. Army trousers?U.S. Army trousers?U.S. Army trousers?U.S. Army trousers?U.S. Army trousers?U.S. Army trousers?
    Last edited by DiggityDiggity; 12-12-2022 at 11:31 PM.

Photo might help or description of any labels, printed marks?

For some reason there is no option to upload pics using my cell... I'll try uploading on my desktop when I get home in a couple hours

Stamping with the name of the owner suggests that it was a USMC issue. Unfortunately, without the usual producer's stamp with contract data we cannot establish whether it was wartime or postwar issue

I agree with Tomas,

These are forest green USMC pants. There should be a blue ink stamp from the depot somewhere on one of the pockets, but this stamp may be missing..

Smitty