Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

US Army Air Corps jacket

Article about: Franz the jacket is from 2-7-40. It does have some nips in it but still in nice shape. Steve thanks again i'm just glad that the patch is still in nice shape. {I would love to have the jacke

?

Default Re: US Army Air Corps jacket

Franz the jacket is from 2-7-40. It does have some nips in it but still in nice shape. Steve thanks again i'm just glad that the patch is still in nice shape. {I would love to have the jacket it was on } Gary

Wonderful uniform and patch, you lucked into one of those rarely found groups that can be attributed. The only other comment, switch the collar insignia, US should be on the right and prop and wing on the left collar.
    Terry

?

Terry thanks and good eye on the collar insignia. Gary

Great grouping! I have never seen an air transport command patch on a garrison cap before! That is really great! Is the cap dated inside on the tag? Also did the lady say if he was sent back to the states as an instructor? I ask because of the Army Air Force Technical Training Command DUIs on the collar.

?

Soalebm the lady has no more info on the items. The jacket and other items are just old military items to her. The Air Transport patch on the garrison cap is a scarf patch . When I took the photos I put it there not thinking. Sorry for the confusion. But I agree it is a great grouping and when I get more time i'm going to try and do some more research on him. Gary

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3