Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Help! Minerva Medal What medal is that?

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, A friend of mine traveled and found this medal with a lot of medals from a Brazilian veteran of World War II. I'm Brazilian and as far as I know of Brazilian medals, she doe

?

Default Help! Minerva Medal What medal is that?

Hello Gentlemen,

A friend of mine traveled and found this medal with a lot of medals from a Brazilian veteran of World War II. I'm Brazilian and as far as I know of Brazilian medals, she doesn't seem to be Brazilian.

So far I only have a picture of one side of it. I bought it from him and she is coming through the post office and I only have this picture of her for now.

She looks like Chile's "Minerva Medal". But if drawing is still quite different

I hope you can help me. I appreciate your opinions

Help! Minerva Medal What medal is that?

?

Once again I fall back on my ancient Bing Fu and Wiki Chi skills and found this about the "MINERVA medal".

The Chartered Society of Designers (CSD), professional body for designers. It is the only Royal Chartered body of professional designers. Its membership is multi-disciplinary – representing designers in all design disciplines including Interior Design, Product Design, Graphic Design, Fashion and Textile Design.

I do agree it does look more the the Chile version, But not an exact match.
    Just went through 2 pages of images and decided I have other thing to do at work.
    Good luck!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 04-10-2021 at 08:56 PM.