Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Meager Collection

Article about: wow, thanks so much for your reply! I'm very fascinated with the Kyffhäuserbund, and the memorial, and I have some Notgeld of the Kyffhäuserdenkmal that I will try and get pics of once I get

?

Default Re: My Meager Collection

wow, thanks so much for your reply! I'm very fascinated with the Kyffhäuserbund, and the memorial, and I have some Notgeld of the Kyffhäuserdenkmal that I will try and get pics of once I get a working camera again. Thanks again for the info on the dogtag, that means a lot, and now I can find out more about the guy! I'm wondering about the Solingen bayonet now, maybe it was made for the Argentinian market?

?

That's friggin awesome! I live in santa cruz,Ca. The surf capital of the world! I love it!
    ~Dean.

?

haha, I'm here in Portland, I have another surfer's cross that has St. Christopher and a surfer on it! My buddy who's from SC is promising to bring up some wetsuits after Christmas and teach me how to surf, I'm excited!

?

you were totally correct about the bayonet, I found this on ebay, and it fits my blade to a T! Made for the Serbian Mauser and then later sent to Chile, neat!
    WW1 German Solingen Manufactured Army Bayonet (Lot519) - eBay (item 220698259109 end time Nov-27-10 02:54:47 PST)

?

I wrote to the German Army records people trying to track down my Great uncles. I went to their website and enter the known details and they got back to me in about a month or so. They charge a few Euros per page they find to photocopy. I got a letter confirming my request and then sent an email to that person who sent the letter confirming I am a relative, and they put the request to search for records in. It can take up to a year for a search.

DEUTSCHE DIENSTSTELLE (WASt)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2