Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Another strange Patch

Article about: Smitty and Phil let's see if you can ID another tough one . Not that I'm challenging you .

?

Default Another strange Patch

Smitty and Phil let's see if you can ID another tough one . Not that I'm challenging you .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another strange Patch   Another strange Patch  

Another strange Patch  

Not sure if this is military, perhaps a Rodeo club or Lassoing Club. I will keep searching.

Smitty

?

Boy Scouts ?
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I don't know it was in eith a group of WWII patches I picked up . I've been looking all day and can't find it .thanks for taking the time to look

Hi mate

Love a challenge...................looks civillian to me!!

Ive never come across a military patch like that just dont look like what you would have on a uniform or cap.

I have a grouping from a WWII 4th Armoured Div vet had scrap book full of images from milwaukee to Germany France ,patches, chevrons and a lot more and amongst it was a very rare and sort after ribbon a 1932 Wisconsin State Association of Retail Meat Dealers-Rancine!!!!!

One lot I had a South Western Railway hat patch , interesting history.

Americans and patches go hand in hand and WWII exploded in patches of all organizations military patches was but one major uses , sports teams, Boy scouts , Business's , you wanted something embroidered they did it!

So having an unrelated military patch amongst the lot seams normal ,it could be a local 10 gallon hat,lassu local union 289.

Phill

?

Phil I love it when your ten gallon hat is feeling 5 gallons flat I hanker for a hunk of cheese

?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Phil I love it when your ten gallon hat is feeling 5 gallons flat I hanker for a hunk of cheese

Attached Images Attached Images Another strange Patch 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "