Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Brecknockshire TF Battalion SWB OSD collars

Article about: super rare bronze osd collars for the brecknockshire battalion of the south wales borderers, never seen a pair before only mismatched single Only officialy used from 1908 to 1920/22

Default Brecknockshire TF Battalion SWB OSD collars

super rare bronze osd collars for the brecknockshire battalion of the south wales borderers, never seen a pair before only mismatched single

Only officialy used from 1908 to 1920/22
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Brecknockshire TF Battalion SWB OSD collars   Brecknockshire TF Battalion SWB OSD collars  

Brecknockshire TF Battalion SWB OSD collars  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Never even seen one before, thanks!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hmm, I hate to say it, but i believe hey are repro. They lack crisp detail front and back, and being cast do not appear the quality an officer might wear.

Sorry to say, but my honest opinion, and hope I'm wrong.

Terry

Quote by Terry Webb View Post
    Hmm, I hate to say it, but i believe hey are repro. They lack crisp detail front and back, and being cast do not appear the quality an officer might wear.

Sorry to say, but my honest opinion, and hope I'm wrong.

Terry
    Terry, perhaps if you studied other example of this badge and similar periods items, from the Montgomery yeomanry cavalry for instance, you would see that they are all made this way to this standard, instead of making generalised statements based on a lack of specific research.

Every other example of this badge that I have seen matches these.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thank you again Jerry. As I said, "I "BELIVE" it to be a fake due to it's construction". I made no claim to be the absolute authority but was sharing my opinion based on my knowledge and the quality of the badge. I did not think it was a generalization, but a specific opinion about those specific badges. I do however thank you for your kindly, diplomatic recommendation.

Terry