Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can't Identify This Patch

Article about: Hey Everyone, New to the Forum, but a long time collector of WW2 stuff. I finally found this awesome forum as the others I was using there was very little activity! Anyway, can someone help

Default Can't Identify This Patch

Hey Everyone,

New to the Forum, but a long time collector of WW2 stuff. I finally found this awesome forum as the others I was using there was very little activity!

Anyway, can someone help ID this patch and era? I think it's probably post WW2 but unsure. I can't find it anywhere! IT does not fluoresce with UV light.

Any help is appreciated

chrisco
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can't Identify This Patch   Can't Identify This Patch  

not sure but that top portion looks like a refueling boom from a KC-135...I've seen KC-135 squadron patches with the same type of symbol
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

found it....US Air Force 920th refueling squadron
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Wow! That was fast! Thanks KatManDude! What was your resource?

I served in the Air Force and we had a KC-135 squadron at our base, so the symbol prompted me to look up USAF refueling squadron patches....