Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

RAF Ensign

Article about: Posting some photos of an RAF Ensign just acquired from a British seller. The flag is approximately 36" x 72" and made of a fairly heavy cotton bunting. The Union Jack canton is mu

Default RAF Ensign

RAF EnsignRAF EnsignRAF EnsignRAF EnsignRAF EnsignRAF EnsignPosting some photos of an RAF Ensign just acquired from a British seller. The flag is approximately 36" x 72" and made of a fairly heavy cotton bunting. The Union Jack canton is multi-piece construction and the roundel is double appliqued. I checked the stitching and material with an ultraviolet light and nothing glows. The darkly stamped markings on the header give me some concern, however the overall quality of the flag is excellent. it is a well made, sewn flag and not a cheap printed forgery. I would appreciate feedback from more knowledgeable UK collectors please!

MAP
    ?

Can't help with authenticity but a cool looking item!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)