Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Royal Armoured Corps Cap Badge

Article about: Another little pickup. A nice, if very well-polished RAC cap badge. It retains both rear loops and its securing pin. I believe this to be a wartime badge. B.B.

Default Royal Armoured Corps Cap Badge

Another little pickup. A nice, if very well-polished RAC cap badge. It retains both rear loops and its securing pin. I believe this to be a wartime badge.

Royal Armoured Corps Cap Badge Royal Armoured Corps Cap Badge

B.B.

Love it, I to have one of these & I would love to know if there is a difference between wartime & pre 1952 issue . Regards Paul.

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    Love it, I to have one of these & I would love to know if there is a difference between wartime & pre 1952 issue . Regards Paul.
    If you find anything out be sure to let me know. There’s probably some small differences to be seen, as there is with most things of this nature, but I haven’t got a clue what they might be.

B.B.

?

Nice find! I have the brass slider version at home rather than lugs and a pin. Not sure as well how to tell war times and immediate post war ones

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    Nice find! I have the brass slider version at home rather than lugs and a pin. Not sure as well how to tell war times and immediate post war ones
    It’s a tough call to make, and maybe one of those things that doesn’t really have an answer. Wartime or postwar, it’s a nice little badge!

B.B.

I believe when it comes to Parachute regiment cap badges, lug fittings are deemed wartime slider deemed post war. Regards Paul

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    I believe when it comes to Parachute regiment cap badges, lug fittings are deemed wartime slider deemed post war. Regards Paul
    Maybe the same tale here, then. This style of fitting does seem to have been very common with wartime cap badges.

B.B.