Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

US Army DUI

Article about: at least I am pretty sure it is US Army....I've tried several times to track the unit down for this unit insignia but without any luck....I am hoping that someone recognizes it right off of

Post US Army DUI

at least I am pretty sure it is US Army....I've tried several times to track the unit down for this unit insignia but without any luck....I am hoping that someone recognizes it right off of the bat or has a link to an awesome database....I think my Dad has had this since at least 1975 or so.....the palm tree and artillery piece have me intrigued.....thanks for looking

US Army DUI
    US Army DUI

I recognize it. It is army and it is field artillery but I can’t recalled which BN exactly. Give me a little time and I’ll have the answer for you if someone doesn’t beat me too it.

Found it. 191st Field Artillery Battalion. WWII period.

Thanks for that !

looking at the path of the 191st FA they landed in Normandy and fought their way into Germany....being a military brat they actually fought in two areas where I lived when I was a kid....that may be how my Dad happened upon it
    Last edited by KatManDude; 05-06-2022 at 02:51 PM. Reason: added info
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth