Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.

Article about: Hi all, I just thought that I would show you this little WW2 era group I have picked up to go with my two great original images of a Mobile VAD Nurse circa 1930's-40's. Leon.

Default VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.

Hi all, I just thought that I would show you this little WW2 era group I have picked up to go with my two great original images of a Mobile VAD Nurse circa 1930's-40's. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.   VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.  

Attached Images Attached Images VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.  VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document. 

?

I would have shot myself in the foot to be nursed by her.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    I would have shot myself in the foot to be nursed by her.
    Join the queue mate, the bullets are running low, you may have to stab yourself in the foot with a bayonet! Leon.

That looks to be a cracking addition Leon mate, very cool.

you need one of these to go with it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Great pieces Leon. Hubba hubba.

Quote by visor View Post
    Great pieces Leon. Hubba hubba.
    Thanks mate, Jerry has very kindly given me his VAD long service bar (pictured above) to go with these pieces. A very generous and kind thought, I will post it when it arrives! Leon.

Hello again, it's all arrived, along with the VAD bar that Jerry has so kindly "donated" to my cause! Thanks again Jerry, it is really appreciated mate. The armband is also nicely named to the reverse. I hope you like the look of it all together. I just may buy a group of WW2 Red Cross medals to go with it all, they seem to be cheap as chips compared to military ones. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.   VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.  

VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.   VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.  

Hi Leon, it all looks good and I am glad the bar brooch arrived safely. they are hard to find and I have not seen another real one for sale, only fakes.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VAD (RED CROSS) armband,badges and document.  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.