Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any thoughts about the reproduction uniform company, ‘Paddelaters’?

Article about: Hi all, I am not sure if this is the right place on the forum to post this, so I apologise in advance. I am looking to purchase a set of repro P’08 webbing for my collection. I have search

Default Any thoughts about the reproduction uniform company, ‘Paddelaters’?

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right place on the forum to post this, so I apologise in advance.

I am looking to purchase a set of repro P’08 webbing for my collection. I have searched around for the cheapest, and I have found one from a company, Paddelaters. It is for sale for $155AUD, (about 115 USD). Has anyone purchased from this company before? What was the quality, accuracy, material, etc like?

I have looked at the one that IMA sells, but as I am located in Australia, postage is about $120 AUD, on top of the $170 AUD for the webbing. This website, Paddelaters, offers free shipping worldwide.

Here is the link to the website: Paddelaters
    (Australia WW1 uniform & equipment (left hand) > scroll down))

Thanks.
    Last edited by VX95903; 07-28-2021 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Typo

He steals photos of original items and then offers his repros using photos of the original.....

ww2 British Army Picture 10

That is my original denison in the photo with his watermark on the photo.

HE IS A CROOK!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Try the UK company... Soldier Of Fortune.

Oh no, I am sorry that happened to you, Adrian. I sent off an email to him requesting photos of the actual webbing I would receive, and I got a dodgy email stating that there weren’t any in stock and they don’t have any photos of it.

I think I will spend the extra money elsewhere so I get good quality, and I am not supporting his bad practices.

Thanks.

Thanks Harry. I’ll check them out and get some webbing from them, if postage isn’t too expensive, of course.

Crap you missed out on sets from -- AU I think going by memory were 170 not long ago. NZ mob.

Army and Outdoors Australia | Army Surplus & Outdoor Equipment - Army & Outdoors Australia

Oh, damn. I’ll keep an eye out & see if they come out again.

Thanks,
    VX95903

Quote by VX95903 View Post
    Oh, damn. I’ll keep an eye out & see if they come out again.

Thanks,
    VX95903
    No worries POWDITCH, STANLEY ANDERSON.

That’s the one. My great grandfather. He was a cabinet maker by trade in Elwood, and was tasked to make coffins for the dead soldiers.

?

Very Interesting