Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

British brace attachment with extra webbing?

Article about: Hello! Ive been loking for a pair of British brace attachments for while now and was recently sendt this offer (see image below). My question is, why does the brace attachment on the far-lef

Question British brace attachment with extra webbing?

Hello!

Ive been loking for a pair of British brace attachments for while now and was recently sendt this offer (see image below). My question is, why does the brace attachment on the far-left (first image. On the right in the secound image) have an extra webbing piece added at the bottom compared to the "normal" ones i normally see? What equipment would attach there? It looks non-standard, and the webbing seems to be of a different weave

The one on the top left:
    The one on the right:

(Repost with a more specific question i didnt get an answer for in the previous post, sorry about that)

Again, apologies for posting a new thread, but i didnt get an answer with my last question which could have been a too broad of a question

Ive posted this question on multiple forums to no avail. If anyone has a suggestion to a forum more focused on British webbing please let me know

maybe para??? for thigh strapping for kit???

Possibly? I can't really think of anything that would work there though, as it would mostly be in the way of the rest of the kit

Quote by Spatizm View Post
    Possibly? I can't really think of anything that would work there though, as it would mostly be in the way of the rest of the kit
    dunno but it would be officer's kit.