Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Chaplains hymnal chest

Article about: Picked this up yesterday. I have never seen one before and didn’t know what it was. I had to google the stock number on the brass id tag! Haha. It in super good shape with a couple custom fe

Default Chaplains hymnal chest

Picked this up yesterday. I have never seen one before and didn’t know what it was. I had to google the stock number on the brass id tag! Haha. It in super good shape with a couple custom features (previous owners initials and black latch on front).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chaplains hymnal chest   Chaplains hymnal chest  

Chaplains hymnal chest   Chaplains hymnal chest  

Chaplains hymnal chest   Chaplains hymnal chest  

?

Very Nice 08.

Marty is going to love that one!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Default Update

Got this song and service book to go along with the chest. I believe this is the correct book that would be carried in it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chaplains hymnal chest   Chaplains hymnal chest  

Just saw this for the first time. It in better shape than the one I have coming, Congratulations.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks Marty! Give a look at yours when you get it!

Your is very nice and will display nicely in a Chaplain setup or for storage. Here is one of the pictures from the seller, the condition is used. When the seller bought it it was being used to store tools.
    You need to get a Chaplain helmet, field kit....etc. LOL

Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chaplains hymnal chest  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I use mine for storage for now. I’ve looked into getting some of that but but everything I’ve found is pricey and I have tons of other projects right now! So I’ll have to stay to the hymns, prayer books, and bibles for know and perhaps a chaps uniform if a nice cheap one shows up!