Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Cool garage find that has potential use.

Article about: Found two cases in a garage one had some serious water damage and this one was on top of it. The strap is broken but there. Bren mags don't show use. All are there. Was wondering about the w

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Well, you learn something every day!
    I've had this for years, it was under my father's workbench and painted black being used as a toolbox ( which I have been using it as too )

Attachment 1491978 Attachment 1491977

Never knew what it was for .... now I do!!
    Thanks
    Fairly nice condition (paint aside) for a 'toolbox edition' there... sealing 'felt' looks to be intact &, all too often, the clips that hold each mag are hammered flat!

Quote by brickie501 View Post
    I used an L4 mag on an SLR a few times on exercise... can't remember if I 'short loaded' it but, having heard about possible issues, I just 'canted' the rifle over on its side for more sustained fire

Fine with blank, probably not an option in NI though
    When I had to use my SLR in anger in NI, I can absolutely assure you that there were no issues with feed... and it had a full complement of 28 rds.

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Where do you live, Tombstone?

Mark
    No the current political situation in the US has certain guns flying off the shelves in a panic buy that the govt. might attempt (might) to ban them. Ammunition that can be purchased right now is 3 times higher than normal prices when you can find it.
    Fortunately I have been collecting ammunition along with my guns, so I have a few thousand rounds for each of my rifle calibers and same for my pistols. Should have enough to survive the panic.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3