Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Genuine WW2 US first aid kit pouch?

Article about: Dear all, May I ask you about this first aid kit pouch too please? I think the first aid kit itself belongs to Korean War era? Compared with usual WW2 US models the pouch looks strange, does

I think the verdict is the same on this item Phil, I also read it as you but then ayred on caution and covered it the other way!

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    BC that is what I typed, Thinking it was made in Italy, But thought maybe he meant it was made in the USA and sent to a depot in Italy, Since the Philadelphia QM depot was a central suppy center and not the manufacturer. But I don't know enough about these and there production to comment on it. So I deleted my comment.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    The depots also made material themselves. But this pouch is a post-war reproduction.

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your comments and thoughts. At the end it persists a repro ...

With best wishes
    alter musketier
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2