Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My British WW2 Avon Gas Mask in Excellent Condition.

Article about: I thought I'd post my newly acquired Avon Gas Mask as it seems to be in a remarkably good condition considering it was issued in 1941. It has numerous stamps and stencils showing its age and

Default My British WW2 Avon Gas Mask in Excellent Condition.

I thought I'd post my newly acquired Avon Gas Mask as it seems to be in a remarkably good condition considering it was issued in 1941.

It has numerous stamps and stencils showing its age and the letters CCP and SC 710 is marked on the bag which I assume is the unit of the then owner.

I would be very grateful if these markings etc would provide more information about the mask as members will recognise and know its history by the markings.

Thank you, Mart.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My British WW2 Avon Gas Mask in Excellent Condition.   My British WW2 Avon Gas Mask in Excellent Condition.  

My British WW2 Avon Gas Mask in Excellent Condition.   My British WW2 Avon Gas Mask in Excellent Condition.  

My British WW2 Avon Gas Mask in Excellent Condition.   My British WW2 Avon Gas Mask in Excellent Condition.  

Last edited by martyboy; 01-25-2024 at 09:02 PM. Reason: clean up