Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

US M3 Holster Help Please Enger Kress 44

Article about: I picked this up over the weekend since it was a version I have not encountered before. After doing research today I still am not sure. Was the reinforcement leather added in the field, the

Default US M3 Holster Help Please Enger Kress 44

I picked this up over the weekend since it was a version I have not encountered before. After doing research today I still am not sure. Was the reinforcement leather added in the field, the stitching looks original to my eyes. Was this done for pilots or tankers specifically or a standard modification used by all branches? The was not a different model # that should be searching for? All thoughts and opinions are appreciated. Thank you for looking.
    John

US M3 Holster Help Please Enger Kress 44US M3 Holster Help Please Enger Kress 44US M3 Holster Help Please Enger Kress 44US M3 Holster Help Please Enger Kress 44

Sorry about that I just reread your post and what I was saying had nothing to do with what you were asking about. I don't know if aircrews would do that type of modification here's the M3 holster my Great Uncle wore as a radio operator in a B-17.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US M3 Holster Help Please Enger Kress 44  
    Last edited by Politefaun; 10-13-2020 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Misinformation