Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

US Walkie Talkie dated April 1953

Article about: I can only assume this is Korean war era which may or may not of seen service but will let you be the judge of that. I picked this up at the Max Show as it was tucked away between some other

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I'm talking about the second photo down.
    If that's not his Never Mind!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Yes. In post #6. Right?

That is not his as far as I know. He can confirm. I think it was just a photo showing what they look like "complete"
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes Michael is correct...as i was just showing more detail of what the insides look like ...no battery at all.
    I like the the history it served ...but I would like to get a hand held from WW2.n

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2