Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 British or Indian Washroll?

Article about: Hi mates.I just found this ww2 washroll.I dont know thought if it is British made.I think that could be Indian.What do you think?

Default ww2 British or Indian Washroll?

Hi mates.I just found this ww2 washroll.I dont know thought if it is British made.I think that could be Indian.What do you think?ww2 British or Indian Washroll?

NCA
    ?

Default Re: ww2 British or Indian Washroll?

I have a feeling it is...no bad thing though.I have one with the same markings.The material is different to my actual british made one.

this its pretty cheap i think that i have to add it in my collection

Indian made.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I got it for 7 pounds Adrian so i think that was a good deal.Thanks for the help

Sounds OK.

If you need a Brit made one, I might be able to help.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

This was an example from the auction.I dont know if i receive a British or Indian made.Thanks for the proposal but if you have in your mind a web site i would like to know it.Many thanks

i think that a Indian made item has the same collectινγ value,'cause India was a ''part'' of the British Empire

Items made in the former british Empire are certainly of equal worth in my eyes too.

Cheers, Ade.