Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)

Article about: Hello my friends - this is my first post here in warrelics - I hope this belongs to this subforum. I am an avid collector of Komsomol Tickets and I saw, upon browsing the subforum a little,

?

Komsomol card issued in 1967 to a Yeder, Aleksandra Iosifovna (Едер, Александра Иосифовна) by the Oktyabrskim District in Chisinau/Kishinev, Moldavian SSR (Молдавская ССР)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)
    P
    Many

Comsomol Book, #27562571, with cover, dated December 16th, 1946 issued to Nina Grigorevna Bozhko, born 1928, joined VLKSM November 1946, age 18, by the Molotov District of the Comsomol Committee of Kiev (UkSSR).

Comsomol Book, #12490298, dated April 11th, 1956 issued to Tamara Stanislavovna Dubovskaya, born 1937, joined VLKSM December 1949, age 12, by the Leniniskiy District Comsomol Committee of L’viv (UkSSR).

Comsomol Book, #08392264, dated April 24th, 1956 issued to Nina Aleksandrovna Slabukhina, born March 1937, joined VLKSM March 1953, age 16, by the Kirovskiy District Comsomol Committee of Novosibirsk.

Comsomol Book, #14990691, dated January 28th, 1956 issued to Rufina Nikolaevna Barkova, born 1937, joined VLKSM November 1951, age 14, by the Chirchik District Committee of the Leninist Communist Youth Union of Uzbekistan, Tashkent Oblast (Ленинский коммунистический союз молодежи Узбекистана, ЛКСМУз, Ташкент Област)

Document for the Medal Veteran of Labor issued to Rufina Nikolaevna Barkova dated September 23rd, 1991 by the Uzbek SSR

?

My newest addition to the lot!

Komsomol card issued in 1967 to Yakunina, Vilma Ivanovna (Якунина, Вильма Ивановна) by the Kingiseppskiy District – Kingisepp (today Kuressaare), Estonian SSR (Эстонская ССР)

?

Komsomol card issued in 1961 in Kingisepa.

My little contribution to this excellent thread...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)   Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)  

Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)   Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)   Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)  

Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)   Komsomol tickets of the USSR (Комсомольский билет)  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Komsomol card issued in 1939 to a Zibrova, Nina Matveevna (Зиброва, Нина Матвеевна) by the Yahotinskiy District in Yahotyn/Yagotyn, Ukrainian SSR ( Украи́нская ССР)

?

Smile

Still in business Bill? Long time no see you. Gotta keep this thread alive... was getting cold my friend...

Here's something that may be of your utmost interest:

A Komsomol card from the Volga German ASSR (АССР Немцев Поволжья) - Very very rare!
    This republic was formed in January 1924 and dissolved by Stalin's decree in September 1941 due to the war.

Awsome, isn't it?

This card is top level! All this thread is fascinating. a very good part of the history of the USSR.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11