Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Officer translation summary

Article about: Hello, I would like a summary translation of these documents. I only know the man's last name: Smus. Thanks for all help John

Thumbs up Officer translation summary

Hello, I would like a summary translation of these documents. I only know the man's last name: Smus. Thanks for all help
    John

Officer translation summaryOfficer translation summaryOfficer translation summaryOfficer translation summaryOfficer translation summaryOfficer translation summaryOfficer translation summary

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Officer translation summary
    P
    Many

That's quite a lot you're asking. There's researchers here (names and links mentioned several times already) who can do translations/research for a small fee.
    His name is Pavel Fedorovich Smus, Ukrainian born on april 14 1917 who ended his military carreer as a captain in 1953. He was active on the Volkhov Front and 1st Ukrainian Front. Was awarded a.o. a OPWI and 2 Red Stars. That should give you a small start, the rest is up to the earlier mentioned researchers/translators. Simply too much info and thus too timeconsuming to do this for free.

Hi John,
    I can add Mr.Smus entered Kharkow Military Aviation school in June 1940 as a cadet, entered war in Aug 1941 as gunner-bombardier of 325 Heavy Bombers Rgt and finished the war in 1945 as ensign, unit navigator of 35 bombers rgt 219 bombers div.
    Awarded order GPW 1st class, 2 Red Star in 1950s and medals For Capturing Berlin and For Prague Liberation.

Hello gentlemen,

You can translate in all language with "google translator".
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Will drink 3 beers to Your health if U advise me "good translator" for hand-written texts

If you wanna put effort in it, use Cyrillic keyboard (several can be found online), type the text and than use online translator. I do this all the time. Others prefer to wait untill everything is provided for free. That is the nature of humans.
    But yes, it is possible to do this online, just put some time and effort in it. That's all.

Edit: will post a good link here this evening when I'm back from work.

Cmon friend, use the last doc from this thread and type me some text using cyryllic keybord u have found. Believe me, this doc is very readable. Just do some efforts, u say.

That is exactly what I say yes.

Thanks for yall's help
    John