Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Simply a regular soldier

Article about: I would like to share this little photograph lot which I recently purchased. Yakov Nikiforovich Meshkov was born in 1904 in the Krasnoyarsk region, Klyukvinsky district, station Klukvino, St

?

Default Simply a regular soldier

I would like to share this little photograph lot which I recently purchased. Yakov Nikiforovich Meshkov was born in 1904 in the Krasnoyarsk region, Klyukvinsky district, station Klukvino, Street Sadowskaya 6. He died at the age of 38 in 1942 defending Cholm.
    Reverse: “My father Yakov Nikiforovich Meshkov. Died at the front of the Great Patriotic War, 30th November 1942 during the defense of the city of Cholm, Novgorod region. Nadia”

“This is my dad there are two of them”

Yakov Nikiforovich Meshkov served in the 164th Infantry Regiment of the 33rd Infantry Division.

I have also attached the list of irrecoverable losses of personnel of the 164th Rifle Regiment of 33rd Rifle Division for the period from 28.11. until 3.12.42.
    He was not somebody with many awards, a unique wartime story, he was most probably a good father, husband, and son who died in a horrible war. Your name will be forever remembered.

Simply a regular soldier Simply a regular soldier

Simply a regular soldier

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Simply a regular soldier
    P
    Many