Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet poster

Article about: Hello, I recently bought this poster, I think it is postwar. But the red letters on it seem to be printed in a earlier style (1930s-1940s). Raul

?

Default Soviet poster

Hello, I recently bought this poster, I think it is postwar. But the red letters on it seem to be printed in a earlier style (1930s-1940s). Can someone identify its age? Raul

Soviet poster
    Last edited by Raul; 05-23-2020 at 09:50 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet poster
    P
    Many

I think there is a date on the bottom right? From what I can see zoomed-in it seems like it says 1944. But based on the majority of what I can see on this poster, it seems to be from 1943 onwards as there are T-34/85's in the top right photo.

I am going to stick with 1944, but if you can post higher quality photos of the bottom right texts then we may be able to see the date more clearer if my assumption that a 1944 date is present on the bottom right corners correct.

?

Hello, the bottom date is 1941, however the date represents the photo of the gals working. Also is 1€ good for one of these? Raul

?

Anyone?

Hi- I am not an expert on Soviet Posters, nor do I own more than one of them. I was just giving my opinion based on what I could see off of the photo you sent. Sorry, I can't help you out more. 1€ isn't IMO enough money to be much of a risk when buying this poster. I mean 1 Euro is very cheap so even if it is postwar, at the end of the day you only spent 1 Euro.

?

Hello I have bought this poster already however I now think it is postwar 50s-60s era. Raul