Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early Post-War American Football Programs From Occupied Germany

Article about: I picked these programs up a few years ago at an estate sale and thought that I would post them because they are not something that you see too often. The programs are both from late 1945 an

?

Default Early Post-War American Football Programs From Occupied Germany

I picked these programs up a few years ago at an estate sale and thought that I would post them because they are not something that you see too often. The programs are both from late 1945 and while there is not a whole lot to them, they contain rosters, ect. It's cool to see how an effort is being made by the military to get life back to normal for U. S. soldiers who had a long fight and now were in occupation duty.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Post-War American Football Programs From Occupied Germany   Early Post-War American Football Programs From Occupied Germany  

Early Post-War American Football Programs From Occupied Germany   Early Post-War American Football Programs From Occupied Germany  

Early Post-War American Football Programs From Occupied Germany   Early Post-War American Football Programs From Occupied Germany