Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Easy Company - last survivor

Article about: just sharing a pic that my nephew(2 tours in Iraq) posted of himself with Al Mampre, allegedly the last surviving member of Easy Company that was featured in Band of Brothers the picture was

Default Easy Company - last survivor

just sharing a pic that my nephew(2 tours in Iraq) posted of himself with Al Mampre(?), allegedly the last surviving member of Easy Company that was featured in Band of Brothers

the picture was taken today

Easy Company - last survivor
    Last edited by KatManDude; 05-07-2022 at 03:46 AM.

Awesome!
    What a privilege!!

Regards Santi

CORRECTION ! -- picture was not taken yesterday, he just posted it yesterday and Sgt Al Mampre, while he was
    the last surviving medic not member, he is with us no more as he passed away in 2019....I blame the beer for my erroneous assumption

Medic From 'Band Of Brothers' Easy Company Laid To Rest - Task & Purpose
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

What a pity.....

The last surviving member of Easy Company is Bradford C Freeman who is 97 years old and lives in Mississippi.
    WTolleson1940

I have a couple of photos I was given from another 506th Medic, Ed Pepping a few years ago. Sadly Ed also has passed.

?

in my state of RHODE ISLAND the last surviving TUSKEGEE AIRMAN just celebrated his 100TH birth day. what a HERO!! any one see the video of him? look him up.