Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

'Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch'

Article about: Hello folks. Another pickup, inspired by my recent purchase of two British service pistols. The 1942 edition of the training manual concerned with their proper use. This offers basic operati

Default 'Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch'

Hello folks.

Another pickup, inspired by my recent purchase of two British service pistols. The 1942 edition of the training manual concerned with their proper use. This offers basic operating instructions, as well as information on proper handling, aiming and firing stances, and presentation of the pistol for inspection by an officer.

Not an in-depth text by any means, but a good introductory piece for the soldier in training.

'Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch''Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch'

Regards, B.B.

Nice booklet! These are mine, found them at a flea market a few years ago:

'Small Arms Training: Pistol .38 Inch'

They are nice little informative pieces, and they compliment a display of the relevant weapons nicely. Nice and affordable, too!

Regards, B.B.