Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stunning 44th Infantry Scrapbook

Article about: This group of items recently made its way into my local antique store, and when I first saw I knew I had to buy it. I was told this group was brought in by a man who was renovating an old ho

Super nice grouping Jerret! I completely missed this when you first posted it. I need to find the antique shop you find all this stuff at and give it a look when I’m back home! Lol. Pretty neat Mr Wade was born in Moorehead City. That’s right down the road from where I live for the time being!

Quote by 08SMLE48 View Post
    Super nice grouping Jerret! I completely missed this when you first posted it. I need to find the antique shop you find all this stuff at and give it a look when I’m back home! Lol. Pretty neat Mr Wade was born in Moorehead City. That’s right down the road from where I live for the time being!
    Thanks!

I'm close friends with the man who runs the militaria booth at this particular antique shop. Whenever anyone in the area finds old military junk they bring it straight to him. So many great pieces end up there. It's just a constant battle with the other collectors who try to get there first!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2