Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

'The War Illustrated': May 30th, 1941

Article about: Hello folks. Another cheap pickup. This one a copy of the May 30th, 1941 edition of 'The War Illustrated'. This was a magazine published in Britain throughout both world wars, having two pri

Ahh Geeze I had the whole set out recently and whacked them back in a hard place in the junk pile to retrieve! Cheers for showing. had to use a ladder to take this picture

Nice Brodie, I have around 50 copies loose in a box. The bound volumes from both wars reside in one of my book cases. I also have The War in Pictures Volumes, strangely enough entitled "The First Year of the War in Pictures, The Second Year of the War in Pictures", etc etc…

There may be no such thing as a time machine but if you want a time warp experience, delving into these records is an awesome afternoon spent.

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Nice Brodie, I have around 50 copies loose in a box. The bound volumes from both wars reside in one of my book cases. I also have The War in Pictures Volumes, strangely enough entitled "The First Year of the War in Pictures, The Second Year of the War in Pictures", etc etc…

There may be no such thing as a time machine but if you want a time warp experience, delving into these records is an awesome afternoon spent.
    oh yeah that they are

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2