Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame

Article about: Hello, good morning, I have been looking for a Napoleonic saber from the First Empire for many years but I have never found one that met my requirements, either due to the model or the condi

Default Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame

Hello, good morning, I have been looking for a Napoleonic saber from the First Empire for many years but I have never found one that met my requirements, either due to the model or the condition. I have finally found this one that has caught my attention, I am writing to you to know your opinion of this saber and if it is worth purchasing it, because it is not exactly cheap you know, but if it is all original I am willing to pay for it taking into account the condition. The manufacturer is Pierre Giullame.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame   Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame  

Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame   Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame  

Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame   Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame  

Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame  
    Attached Images Attached Images Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame 

It looks like a good period example to me. Not 'in hand' from the images I 'm wondering if it might not be from Solingen (nothing wrong with that - perfectly OK) while it was occupied by Napoleon's administration? Best Regards, Fred
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Napoleonic 1st Empire sword model IX by Pierre Giullame  

Thanks for your response Fred, I will try to acquire this fantastic piece