Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Navy Jack Knives.

Article about: I tend to just collect British Army and Navy Jack Knives nowadays and so I thought I'd stick a pic or two on here of some Navy Jack Knives. I'm not going to bother sticking individual pics o

Default Navy Jack Knives.

I tend to just collect British Army and Navy Jack Knives nowadays and so I thought I'd stick a pic or two on here of some Navy Jack Knives. I'm not going to bother sticking individual pics of individual knives on here as to most people one Navy Jack Knife looks very much like another, so I've got some pics from when I was playing around with them, a bit arty farty but they'll have to do!

If anyone wants to see pics of individual jack knives (both Army & Navy) then probably best to have a look at my website as most (but not all of them at the moment) are on there...click the Military Knives link on this page
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy Jack Knives.   Navy Jack Knives.  

Navy Jack Knives.   Navy Jack Knives.  

Navy Jack Knives.  

Default Re: Navy Jack Knives.

More...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Navy Jack Knives.   Navy Jack Knives.  

Navy Jack Knives.   Navy Jack Knives.  

Navy Jack Knives.  

Hi Time Bandit. Looks like one heck of a collection. Is there any way to date these knives. Copper shackle or steel? Marlin on opposite sides or same. I believe they issued these until the 80's. I have one that is marlin spike , blade, and can opener. Any ideas?

Quote by Retreat Hell View Post
    Hi Time Bandit. Looks like one heck of a collection. Is there any way to date these knives. Copper shackle or steel? Marlin on opposite sides or same. I believe they issued these until the 80's. I have one that is marlin spike , blade, and can opener. Any ideas?
    You do realize this thread is 10 years old?
    He has not logged on in 5 years.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)