Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A trooper named Tom m3 mk11

Article about: Ok, i am kind of buying a story here, a friend of mine did lots of re enactment and during one of the park shows he was approached by a guy who used to be a vicar, he had in the the day &quo

Default A trooper named Tom m3 mk11

Ok, i am kind of buying a story here, a friend of mine did lots of re enactment and during one of the park shows he was approached by a guy who used to be a vicar, he had in the the day "adopted a yank" and was given a wrapped gift by the trooper who we only know as Tom, once he left the vicar opened the parcel to find the troopers M3,
    I will be picking this up in the near future and will post pictures, the M3 is in a M6 scabbad although they were not meant to be together (the M3 is a mk2?) i`m sure there is a great story behind it, now if i could find Toms surname (needle in a haystack) it would be great for the collection.
    and now it is here, looking for originality, scabbard has damage, i call it Patina, also notice the cross and circle marks i think they could tell a story, the blade too has slight pitting the hilt is nice and tight on this one.

Not sure what the circular marks are but I'd hazard a guess the crosses were kills.

My thoughts too, just didnt like saying it.