Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

USAAF "folding survival machete" CAMILLUS

Article about: Hi, I received this "folding survival machete" from the USAAF (US Army Air Force) from the manufacturer CAMILLUS many years ago. I did a little research on machetes like this. The

2.):
    USAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUS

3:
    The overall condition of the folding machete is not satisfactory, but in my opinion it is a piece of military history that is definitely worth collecting...

Unfortunately the locking mechanism is damaged, but the function of the machete is in no way affected!

USAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUS

4.):
    USAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUSUSAAF "folding survival machete"  CAMILLUS

Great Examples. I do not have a sheath for my Vietnam Era folder. Never seen one before. Thank you for the write up and information. Nice work!
    John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2