Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

ww1 reissued brass knuckles/trench knife

Article about: Hello all! i went to a local gun show and came upon one of these brass knuckles/ knives. i dont know much about these because i mainly stick with m-1 helmets but want to expand my knowledge

MAP
    ?

keep those fingers crossed. In the quick research I did, these M3's with sheaths are going for crazy prices....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Greetings all,

USNV5 accurately / correctly called the posted scabbard already as a reproduction. It most certainly (unfortunately) is a reproduction. As discussed the Viner Bros’ fonts on the posted scabbard are all wonky. Here’s another example of a similar use of the wrong fonts for a spuriously marked M6 scabbard. SBL M6 Scabbard- UP for STUDY - EDGED WEAPONS - U.S. Militaria Forum Ten minutes on the “Google” can spare most of this unpleasantness, but sometimes it’s hard to walk away from what seems like a great deal. If you collect militaria long enough, you will eventually buy something you regret afterwards… I know I have. Here's a thread with a correctly marked Viner Bros M6 Scabbard.
    1943 Imperial M3 and Viner bros M6

Cheers,

Lance

thanks fof all the help. wish it was real but you guys are right, its gonna happen to every collector at some point

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4