Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help finding a Marines information

Article about: I’ve recently been given a Usmc officers visor cap as a gift for helping someone out. It’s named to lt. w.t. Murray. His service number is 0106628. I’m pretty sure the hat is Vietnam e

Default Need help finding a Marines information

I’ve recently been given a Usmc officers visor cap as a gift for helping someone out. It’s named to lt. w.t. Murray. His service number is 0106628. I’m pretty sure the hat is Vietnam era. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ThanksNeed help finding a Marines informationNeed help finding a Marines informationNeed help finding a Marines informationNeed help finding a Marines informationNeed help finding a Marines information
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help finding a Marines information   Need help finding a Marines information  

Need help finding a Marines information   Need help finding a Marines information  

Need help finding a Marines information  

Greetings,

I attempted to "find" this Marine on Fold3.com and even with his service number I could not score a match. If able, a date of birth or even his whole first name would assist; if that data turns up with other related objects. No Marines named W. T. Murray were evident either.

Best,

V/r Lance

Thanks for the help. I’ve tried find a grave etc. this ones a bit difficult. Thanks for the help