Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Pepsi Cola bottle.

Article about: When was the last time you saw a green Pepsi bottle?In ww2 they were green and had a lable asking you to save the metal cap and turn them in for the war effort,instead of throwing it in the

Default WW2 Pepsi Cola bottle.

When was the last time you saw a green Pepsi bottle?In ww2 they were green and had a lable asking you to save the metal cap and turn them in for the war effort,instead of throwing it in the trash,every little bit of metal was utilized.The lable on this bottle is partly missing but you get the idea.Found at a yard sale with a six pack still in the original cardboard(yes cardboard) carry holder from the 50s.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Pepsi Cola bottle.   WW2 Pepsi Cola bottle.  

WW2 Pepsi Cola bottle.   WW2 Pepsi Cola bottle.  

MAP
    ?

pretty neat pickup. I like it!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That’s pretty neat TC. I’ve never been a fan of Pepsi, more of a Dr Pepper guy, but since I now live about 45mins from New Bern, NC where Pepsi was started it has grow on me! Great find from everyday wartime America.

Very cool, I’m a coke guy but I appreciate the war time bottle. A+ find.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

What a rare find TC. I image that cardboard carrier would have vintage packaging collectors frothing (literally) at the mouth.

Thanks Anderson,yeah cardboard carrier was kept dry and out of the light ,the colors are as bright as the day it was made.No mice got to it either,the older womans house was old but very clean.

?

Wow !
    Thats a fantastic find mate.
    Well done , neat.
    Cheers Rick

?

Very Nice TC.
    You do come up with some great items!!!
    This included. Very Cool. Its my first time seeing the green bottle..
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil