Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Artillery Flak optics

Article about: Wow, I haven't seen this for awhile.. I was clearing away some things in order to make room and came across this relic I had long forgot about.. The story is that I recieved this from a frie

?

Default Artillery Flak optics

Wow, I haven't seen this for awhile..
    I was clearing away some things in order to make room and came across this relic I had long forgot about..
    The story is that I recieved this from a friend in the 80's, he told me his relatives cut this in half and or before repainting it sometime after the war and the two pices parted ways.
    The item has a moveable eye piece for clarafication and a "Light" damper or darkening knob marked "Klar" "Hell" "Mittel" "Dunkle" going from clear to very dark.. It has a very
    faint "Olive / Tan " paint present... Any information will be greatly appreciated... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Flak optics   Artillery Flak optics  

Artillery Flak optics   Artillery Flak optics  

Artillery Flak optics  

any WA marks ect.

?

Default Flak Glasses

Hello harryamb2 and thanks for the reply.. These photos I hope are better..
    I never can quite can understand WHY people mess with relics.. It's like painting a helmet black over a DD or S.S. Etc; etc;...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Flak optics   Artillery Flak optics  

Artillery Flak optics   Artillery Flak optics