Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Can someone please confirm that this is a Panther piece?

Article about: Hi all. I recently dug up this nice piece, shown next to a Sherman link for scale. Incidentally they both come from the same field. So that is a wheel, a section of new unused track and fire

Default Can someone please confirm that this is a Panther piece?

Can someone please confirm that this is a Panther piece?Can someone please confirm that this is a Panther piece?Can someone please confirm that this is a Panther piece?Can someone please confirm that this is a Panther piece?Can someone please confirm that this is a Panther piece?

Hi all. I recently dug up this nice piece, shown next to a Sherman link for scale. Incidentally they both come from the same field. So that is a wheel, a section of new unused track and fire extinguisher from Sherman I have found in this one place so far. I also found a Canadian tank cap badge in same area. This field has been a total revelation for me. With aircraft parts, Ju188, Sherman parts and now a German tank part. I would seriously like to know what was happening at this site back in time. Regards, Francis.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can someone please confirm that this is a Panther piece?