Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

My Panzer Track Link

Article about: Great stuff, what an assortment! Looks like with a few more bits and a bit of effort you could be driving it to work!

?

Great stuff guys, some real cracker tracks. The Elephant tracks kind of confuse me. I've seen them with the horn on and then some without. Did not all have that eg only every second one? Here's a pic of my Tiger tracks, the bare one had to be sand blasted to get through customs because of the mud. Hard things to grasp the size and weight till their in your hands.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Panzer Track Link  

Quote by Rob L View Post
    Great stuff guys, some real cracker tracks. The Elephant tracks kind of confuse me. I've seen them with the horn on and then some without. Did not all have that eg only every second one?
    Yes, alternating links, one with and one without a guide horn. However, there were an odd number of links per track, so at one point there had to be two horned links together. You can see this on this not great quality image of a flying Elefant in the factory - look between the two rear road wheels.
    http://www.wwiivehicles.com/germany/...elefant-08.png

This is my beauty, it cost me $86 to ship to Australia from Latvia but we’ll worth it when she arrived rust, dirt oil and all
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Panzer Track Link   My Panzer Track Link  

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6