Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Tankograd Commemoration Badges

Article about: Its interesting what you can pick up on the street stalls of St Petersburg. I couldn't resist these Tankograd badges depicting Soviet tanks from WW2...has anyone seen these before? Nick

Default Tankograd Commemoration Badges

Its interesting what you can pick up on the street stalls of St Petersburg.

I couldn't resist these Tankograd badges depicting Soviet tanks from WW2...has anyone seen these before?

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tankograd Commemoration Badges   Tankograd Commemoration Badges  

Tankograd Commemoration Badges   Tankograd Commemoration Badges  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Could you show me the reverse of these pins, i would say that these were made in the 80s or later, I have been collecting pins for almost a year now, but I haven’t seen one of these badges. I would guess that they are souvenirs. Raul

That’s exactly what they are Raul.... 80’s or 90’s souvenir collectables

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Rather nice.

Tankograd Commemoration BadgesTankograd Commemoration BadgesTankograd Commemoration BadgesTankograd Commemoration BadgesPicked up this nice set of 1970s commemorative badges to the ‘Hero Cities’ of the Great Patriotic War

In a nice case too

Nick

?

still nice. thanks for sharing.

That Hero Cities display is really nice. Congrats on yet another great find!

?

Hello, nice pins. These ones have a more muted design than others from the same period. Raul