Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe

Article about: There are Soviet, German, American and British bikes in these photos. I wasn't sure which forum to post them but as most are Soviet I have put them here.

Default Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe

There are Soviet, German, American and British bikes in these photos. I wasn't sure which forum to post them but as most are Soviet I have put them here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe   Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe  

Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe   Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe  

Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe   Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe   Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

last few...

one from my collection of WWI postcards, Triumph Model H, Royal Engineers Signals
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    one from my collection of WWI postcards, Triumph Model H, Royal Engineers Signals
    What a great photo Jerry

Thanks for posting

Nick

...some more..(one isn't from Europe!)

...Wartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around EuropeWartime Motor Cycles I have photographed around Europe

I love the Harley WLA and WLC 45, the engines are so tough and simple. I see a Moto Guzzi in there too, a bike i've owned with the worst electrical system known to man!!

Thank you...but I have absolutely no idea which ones you're talking about....I just snaps 'em Mister :-)

Seriously, thanks (they're the greenish ones right?)....I quite expected the first post to be a correction that one wasn't from Europe! :-)

Quote by Composite View Post
    Thank you...but I have absolutely no idea which ones you're talking about....I just snaps 'em Mister :-)

Seriously, thanks (they're the greenish ones right?)....I quite expected the first post to be a correction that one wasn't from Europe! :-)
    The Moto Guzzi is the second photo down on your photos Compo.

Thank you for sharing your photos with the forum.

Mart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast