Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

1953 Dodge m37 restoration

Article about: I decided to add the first military vehicle to my collection. My friend and myself are now undertaking a new area and attempting to restore this Dodge m37. It was last used by the Greek mili

Default 1953 Dodge m37 restoration

I decided to add the first military vehicle to my collection. My friend and myself are now undertaking a new area and attempting to restore this Dodge m37. It was last used by the Greek military but was likley used by the US in Korea. We intend to restore it to its Korean era appearance. I have a limited budget after purchasing the vehicle so the restoration may take some time. Any help is much appriciated.
    Regards
    -Ben
    1953 Dodge m37 restoration1953 Dodge m37 restoration1953 Dodge m37 restoration1953 Dodge m37 restoration

Hi Ben, good luck with your restoration! Keep us posted as you progress.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

looks like you have a good start.

will do Ade

Very nice find. It will be well worth the investment to restore ! You just can't kill these trucks, they will run forever Good luck

Yes keep us posted-you may want to check out this site for parts and tech info:
    G503.com Message Forums • Index page

Good stuff Ben. It will be a great learning experience !
    'Beechwood Canvas' is a good source for parts.
    Regards,

Steve.

good luck, to be honest i kinda like that greek tag.

Quote by gunnerjohn View Post
    good luck, to be honest i kinda like that greek tag.
    The paint is kind of cool, but its going back to its original appearance. I bought another tailgate so the Greek tag / tail gate will stay the same.
    Thanks for the links