MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Another Jeep marking...

Article about: ... This time on the bonnet and on the very first layer of paint, so could be either US or British. The image not ideal bit in the flesh it is a white circle or oval with the number 14 in it

Default Another Jeep marking...

... This time on the bonnet and on the very first layer of paint, so could be either US or British. The image not ideal bit in the flesh it is a white circle or oval with the number 14 in it, anybody got any thoughts at all?

Thanks

Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Jeep marking...  

Nothing I recognise?

A guess would be a sales lot number, but that is a total guess.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade

A possibility I agree but just looks to well done and it to heavy duty paint as usually they use a whitewash type paint and often on the glass, we also just found some 'nose art' looks like 'Rosie' in the same kind of style and paint by the step behind front wheel arch so I am sure this marking is early in its life. Hopefully should be back with me tomorrow and painted so I will put up some images of the finished item...

Steve

Interesting..

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!