Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M3A2 Diamond T 1943.

Article about: Thought I'd throw this in the forum. Bought it a couple years ago from a 72 year old man. He had owned it for some time and as far as I know it started out as a M3. After WW2 it was taken ba

Default M3A2 Diamond T 1943.

Thought I'd throw this in the forum. Bought it a couple years ago from a 72 year old man. He had owned it for some time and as far as I know it started out as a M3. After WW2 it was taken back to the factory and converted into a m16 Quad 50 carrier for Korea. The floor mods still remain and it has the circular bolt pattern for the Maxon as well as the spare barrel holders and the tombstone racks. After Korea it found it's way into private hands and at that point the pulpit was added for the Browning 50. It remains a hybrid or sorts as she is but I'm planing on fixing her back as a M3A2. Hopefully I can get started in the next year. M3A2 Diamond T 1943.M3A2 Diamond T 1943.

Very cool.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Nothing shows other's that you mean serious business like a half track as a lawn ornament!!!!
    That is AWESOME!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

That is awesome!

MAP
    ?

Sorry guys...cant you see..its an obvious fake. The paint is post war, the tires are wrong, the deuce is de-milled....

Obviously just kidding, next to you having a tiger in the garage, this is absolutely one of the most awesome toys to have.

I am so JEALOUS. Thanks for posting this.

Is it hard to find parking when you go to the market?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

LOL, I think some of the neighbors do get a little intimidated. Course I tell them the .50 is look a like. Don't say anything about it working just that it looks like a M2 LOL. It's funny but I had a more nosy neighbor walking by while one of my friends that lives on the other side was rocking a 60. She ask "what in the world is that?" I told her that someone was doing some work with a jack hammer. Satisfied with my answer she went along with her walk. Now if I had said "someone is shooting their machine gun" then it would have hit the fan.

Love these Military vehicles. Wish I could own one of these.
    Thanks for sharing it with us.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.