Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Tank scope?

Article about: Hi, I have just picked up this scope in a deal I did earlier today. I am not into British kit so would appreciate your help in identifing what it is from. I was told it may have come from a

Default Tank scope?

Hi,
    I have just picked up this scope in a deal I did earlier today. I am not into British kit so would appreciate your help in identifing what it is from. I was told it may have come from a sherman.... any sherman owners on the forum who can verify this or not. I will be listing it in the for sale section once I know what it is and can add the info to it. Hopefully it will turn out to be a piece people are looking for and it finds a new home where it can be useful.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tank scope?   Tank scope?  

Tank scope?   Tank scope?  

Hi lebus12,
    That answers that then. Thank you for you quick response. I just now need to find the right person for it so it has a good home. I just don't see myself hgetting a Sherman any time soon.
    All the best,
    D

I am an expert ....with google!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

And there's me thinking you just happened to know what it was. I should have done that myself but when in doubt I always come to the forum for a correct answer.
    D.