Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Look what i have found in my back garden.

Article about: by OKW Blue bird was cancelled due to the state of the countrys finances, sound familiar? er.......TSR.2............stop I'm filling up

Default Re: Look what i have found in my back garden.

Loads of people have been trying to get that bloodhound. One reason given as not for sale it belongs to ATC unit

- - Updated - -

Most, brit vehicles of this period, i.e. Cold war, had experiments with flotation screens, with various degrees of success. Not rare, except a possible scarcity of big wheel ferrets.

Just saw this thread for the first time and immediately recognised the Bloodhound and AA gun as I often pass this place when out for a ride on my bike (FZS 1000). I have often thought to stop and have alook but always making too much progress now I see there is more inside so I will have to make an effort next time!

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4