Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

Article about: Thanks guys for your compliments. We do this for the Veterans! My Battle Scene Productions partner Alex and I have worked on this mini-series for many months and plan to have the 10 episodes

Default Re: D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

Thanks guys for your compliments. We do this for the Veterans!
    My Battle Scene Productions partner Alex and I have worked on this mini-series for many months and plan to have the 10 episodes completed within the years end. Episode 2 will be coming out soon!
    Nick AKA morbshock

Default Re: D-Day Diorama from THE GREAT CRUSADE Mini-Series by BATTLE SCENE PRODUCTIONS

I'm a professional architectural model maker here in France.Every day i built houses ,buildings,etc...
    It's the first time i see such a talentuous work,mixing history and dioramas.And i think it is a unique work never done before..
    You have all my deepest (and envious..) congratulations!!Keep up the good work,a wonderful tribute to your Vets!Fantastic!

Sebfrench76,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words. As you are aware, it takes many hours to create such a project and without our passion, it would be torture to do.
    Episode 2 should be coming out in August. Before it is released, I have to finish a very key structure which I have been working on for several weeks. I can't tell you which structure I'm building but I will say that it is
    a house of worship that still stands today in Normandy, France. lol. Thanks for your support!
    Nick

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    I'm a professional architectural model maker here in France.Every day i built houses ,buildings,etc...
    It's the first time i see such a talentuous work,mixing history and dioramas.And i think it is a unique work never done before..
    You have all my deepest (and envious..) congratulations!!Keep up the good work,a wonderful tribute to your Vets!Fantastic!

German Soldiers working on the Atlantic wall beach obstacles while Rommel makes an inspection.
    Attachment 287364 Attachment 287365
    Quote by morbshock View Post
    Sebfrench76,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words. As you are aware, it takes many hours to create such a project and without our passion, it would be torture to do.
    Episode 2 should be coming out in August. Before it is released, I have to finish a very key structure which I have been working on for several weeks. I can't tell you which structure I'm building but I will say that it is
    a house of worship that still stands today in Normandy, France. lol. Thanks for your support!
    Nick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2